Thursday, August 21, 2008

Today grabbed a snackbox from kfc, which means more fat coming thru my body, bleh~ I was too hungry, that time was 7.30pm my class ends, man this cant go on! Y there's a sushi shop just beside der! In the train chewing the wicked wings, ahahaah there's sum1 drooling, and annoying faces. Meh~ im eating my food thank you, and yes I dun look like a pig yes be jealous. hahahah...



2day's about skeleton, yes i can actually create skeleton n joints, but yes the Almighty God's creation on human is still best of the best. Let me show u my character...


Yea, a bit odd; my eccentric style... anticipating to transform it into a moving one. O.O a nightmare to have sum1 like that in your room (evil face). neway, tomorrow is 9 am class, to be able to wake up is a miracle. So anticipate again, craziness~~~~~

No comments: