Wednesday, August 20, 2008

milo affair


guess what? well im making milo cookies today. very rare. Like once in a purple moon. Havent touch tis kind of stuff for ages. First I test one small bit in the oven ( i always do that to anything). Turns out like a milo cake XD. so i add more flour and knead n bla bla... and turns out O K. at least the texture's like biscuits. Im only more confident in stir fry than baking. When comes to baking, im clumsy but hey its still edible... as you can see~
But anywho, today i skipped class y? Coz i only slept at 3 because of assignment, so baka... but i only skipped because i know i can go to the Thursday class. Hmmm... lately my undereyes are a bit dry dry. Maybe because i put white pencil on the pink flesh its getting lack of oxy or stg. o.o? Addicted to white pencil but lately din wear any make up. Yes of course i loook better in make up because it means i dun ve to be cautious of rubbing my eyes. I always rub my eyes and da mascara's like 'help help im turning into clusters and pretending im a black eyeshadow. Yes perfect disguise for, 'Did u sleep last nite' 'Coz i did, tis is natural.' ..... 'Yea.' -.- Man im back in the viral of blogging. One day i'll be vlogging and my mum will kill me but that won happen, i dun think i want to stick my face to the webcam and show the whole world my square face. Yes, time to go eat milo cookies with a cup of milo, maybe a touch of melted white choc? Tell me yes.

1 comment:

D-Man said...

square face is good, square face is sexy...hahaha