Wednesday, August 20, 2008

















2day my class' from 5.30pm till 8.30!!!! when i got home its 9.30 near 10. Why? why? y?.. oh my my~ so im sitting ere typing... got stomachache headache sumthin ache bleh bluek bliak.......... But its normal for me wakekeke. Need to get out of the house one hour b4 class, or else GUARANTEE b late. If I can afford it I live in city. yay! But no, my house bigger than apartment, ohohoho~ neway, i hope the projector works edi today... Dun you turn off after mins it only slows our learning progress, which means more f f f from da teacher which means one day i will burst out f as well. Ok, i dun like to swear, even neva swear in chinese(becoz i dunno wat is der XD) The only word i eva eva swear in my whole entire life is 'shit'. Which is a noun and could be not a swear word but still. Gah! The bible says no swearing upon God or anything that lives in the air or ground or in the water. Hmmmmm i think shit lives on da ground. or sumtimes in the water fishies produces it. In the air would b da birds.. but eventually landed on the ground or sum unlucky person, and there they go 'shit'x10000000' ohohohohoooo~~ craziness GTG ciao

No comments: