Monday, August 18, 2008

craziness

Craziness' probably not the correct spelling but who cares? Its da same as 'fierce' used by
Christian 'Soprano' or what i forget thats how i remembered it. I quite like the personality that fashion designers and some guya have that really 'gay' but not gay type. But personality like that for other half, no no. More like totally opposite but not too much as well or will scared the craziness out of me and over macho and stone type not being themselves is no no. Btw, haters of wrong spellers of fan's name, apologies, lazy to google just for the sake of blog perfection~ dunk craziness in soy sauce, chilli sauce, coffee, put it by your bed, bring it to da toilet, its still craziness coz its so cool n full of awesomeness and craziness. Talking about craziness, today our design studio's lesson is about 'playing Wii' as in playing Wii. woohoo! yes very fun with screen size of craziness. And we have to design a Wii game, yes crazi anticipation. And tomorrow 3D char animation, double craziness + a really patient teacher = triple craziness (although for some reason some ppl complain about her). Hmmmm teacher that ppl dun like i actually like, o.o. Remember during high school when ppl dun like a teacher i was like, 'yea yea me too me too she/he's so retarded.' Bluek i dun like da word retarded now its a bit 'out' to me. Yea writing a blog full of randomness to award myself for finishing an assignment in few hrs. yay! Confidence rising... full craziness. This morning i watched a film called Exorcism of Emily Rose; scared da craziness out of me, so scary! Because its a true story. Its about a Catholic girl being possesed by demons. to talk about it i have goosebumps. Thats why brought my mp3 and listen to Christian songs. Funny, but calms me down. Really i dun like watching horror movie, and to watch a real life story about demons. Craziness. Pray, pray. Hmmm these days there's like sumthin tugging in my heart dunno whats that. So weird. When u r alone, it comes back a little while. Hope craziness is real and not just for cover up or an escape thingy. God lead me in everyway, please i just want to study, other stuff please dont come bursting at me or i will X_X and O.o and o.O and (dunno how to react face). ohohohohohohohoho~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sum1 stop me from typing!

No comments: