Saturday, August 23, 2008

big ppl and little ppl

Today for some reason im mentally physically spiritually socially exhausted. I tot it's going to be a merry day, with everything planned and stuff. I know i cant lead everything i need sum1's help to listen to me, thanks to Sing Ee. I only hope my idea could help finish this job no other intentions. I know there are holes in everything y not celebrate it and look at it optimistically and smile for the mistakes? I don't sense a complete togetherness in this although we ARE together. I dunno..


Okay, finish blurting out, back home; i said one sentence, 'hey today our thingy today's a little bit chaotic.' Expressionless, expressionless. Not a word. Hmm, okay maybe u dun ve a voice anymore. And your quiet statement is 'Im busy cleaning up tis house, no one does nothing so i deserve to shut up and sweep with dignity'. Okay, that's only my guess of your head there.


Yea, little people sumtimes have to guess what big ppl are thinking. Even when writing blogs i have to think. Is human expression now becoming more of a digital one. Since one on one is USELESS, lets embrace our square face monitor who accepts anything by just click of a button.

1 comment: