Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year

I wonder why do I smile untill like that? Just showing you one of the pics I left off in my assignment. Yea...

BTW, What are your goals for the New Year?

Mine? Wow lots....

-Graduate my uni course (not only graduate but have a great excellent project outcome)
-Be earning my own money ongoing period (my first is AUD$70) maybe an online business?
-Spirituality: Devotion at least 20 mins everyday
-And career path!! Choices:
A-Work in USA (either participating in the program or get internship)
B- Get interviews in Melbourne work as a Graphic Designer or animator or modeller if I'm capable to impress
C- Get my own studio? Hmmmmmmm



Just one question. If you were to start an online business, what would you sell? I've been thinking, and I'm kinda serious about it, the 'kinda' is because right now I'm a full time student AND no one's been encouraging me to do it. Bcoz I'm having 'unrealistic goals/dreams'. You know maybe im not gonna be a regular worker who works from 9 to 5. We'll see about that in a few yrs, or longer hehe. Tada!

1 comment:

D-Man said...

sell your mind and idea then. ie, custom design of logos, invitation cards, thank you cards, wedding cards, etc etc