Friday, November 21, 2008




HOORAY! New shoes for the summer look. Well its a bargain coz its way cheaper than RRP at L&L for some reason. I researched and this shop did came out on the tonybianco website so cant get it wrong. Skipper is its name. Yar im a skipper. Breakfast n lunch skipper, chores skipper, skip skip skip. And...


fixed my lovely peep toe heels at the local mint. For some reason its a bit wonky after that. No!! I demand you fixed it again. I wonder if u knoe shoes. Next time try it on urself and see.. teeheehee~ $44 for a wonky shoe. =.= Ppl will be like, 'wat r u doing Mr. wonka?' 'Erm, ntg just these chocolate shoes keep wonking' ... ... ... ... ... (crow sounds)

what the?

anyway tonight going to tgi Friday for dear sister's b'day. Bought a present too. Not telling you wat is it. bwahahahhaha~

Walked back n fro box hill, sweat a little bit not bad. I might be a ble to sleep tonight. Pray that i can sleep! Bye~

No comments: